everyone plz click on it^^

Thursday, April 30, 2009

LOVE

so Wat did do u noe about LOVE mian~
this week our school is fill with Love n thanksgiving
cos it's thanksgiving week
the school oso invite some churches counselor to the school to giv a speech
the speech is quite interesting n fun oso lar haha...
but the game is a bit boring i think,cos mayb we dun play it the proper way ba hhaha
we wrote a thanksgiving letter to who we wanted to write to after the speech
every year i oso write to my parents but i think my parents nvr receive it b4
cos everytime when it sent to my house i take it n put in my room
n a bit shy, YA I M SHY OK? haha XD
but this year i won't hide it anymore~
cos the school will giv it during parents day lol

I love my parents~ my bro~
I loves MUSIC
I loves my clsmates
I loves my school
I love my church
Jesus loves me i loves Jesus
too many things to love...
by the way..........................I loves to drink MILK haha

LOVE

tats all...

2 comments:

Followers