everyone plz click on it^^

Saturday, January 30, 2010

wad a SATURDAY!

this morning is the first time i drive to school
but 一点也不紧张 bcoz i had my license since last year August
but i drive around perdana only~
My car now is in quite a good condition
the air-con is being repaired
the road tax is being paid
the car is being painted BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
在班上驾manual车的应该不多吧 我是其中一个!

but my mum stil not very trust my driving skills
so cant go too far T.T

i drove to school to play basketball wit my clsmate~
very funny playing with them lar
they watch too many NBA then think tat they r LEbron James or Kobe bryant =.=
after tat when to the new shop beside our school to eat...

in the evening they ask me out for a movie
they say wana watch legion,but i aske them if can watch TOOTH fairy or not
coz both of these movie got WINGS haha
但是他们硬硬要看legion lor

then我就跟他们一起去看
哇老呃~!
浪费本大爷的RM9 ar
根本都不好看的
从头到尾就是一直吓人吓人 音乐逐渐大声 但没事情发生
对我可以说是一部很烂很烂的movie lor argh!!!!!!!!

then they went to GLOW,tat was my 1st time in there
all of them play dota lar~L4D lar~ racing car~ n juz a few types of games
inside there was so crowded n NOISY ar~
make me headache n 头晕 ,then i keep ask them to go other place haha

in the end we went to NG Dan Tong house
watching him play MAple Story
long time didnt play tat game d
it change many things n added many characters
in our cls,only left him n chua jin yao playing tat game haha

after tat went bac home on laptop start pressing here n there
n oso studying chinese
chinese very hard lar n cant really concentrate
背半段就用了几个小时 T.T

goodbye~

2 comments:

  1. I actually didn't drive until 2 years later after I got my license. I was too s*it scared to drive. But bravo... enjoy your independence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean u didnt drive auto,manual or both?
    haha thanks^^
    o yalar~better dun drive there
    there got LRT quite comvinient one^^

    ReplyDelete

Followers