everyone plz click on it^^

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Last $aturday

So last Saturday, 
I went to have breakfast with Louisa and Royghes Tan, quite random I know,

just comment a few in the midnight and they decided to have breakfast, What kind of world? =D
Ate two Plain Roti and Teh-o Ais  


And then in the afternoon, go and watch TRANSFORMER with church friend & Royghes, YEAH! 




It just twisted the story of the awesome Mr.Armstrong going to the moon ,LOL!
But the storyline is very impressive 
Unlike most of the movie,
the quality of this movie still remain even it's already episode3
Good Job Micheal Bay 


How i wish i could have a bumblebee!
So beautiful but not really beautiful when it turns into a transformer Haha!

I certainly don't want Optimus Prime in my house,
cause, it's TOO MASSIVE to fit in my house, 

Waste Space, waste petrol, waste.....MONEY$
So, from now on I need to save money to buy a CHEVROLET
Okay fine!.... I will just buy a toy bumble bee  


And, I've discovered the most important message,
the core value of this move 
and I've decided to tell YOU!

Ready?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
It's never buy an Mercedes Benz SLS AMG! 

Or else it will turn into a octupus or viper,something like that to kill you!


That's all!

2 comments:

Followers